VolunteerSign up to help the campaign! Whether it’s making phone calls, walking parades, going door to door, or just talking to your friends on Facebook, we need your support.
Contact UsDo you have questions or ideas for Mike or the campaign? Contact us today!
Register to VoteIndiana residents with a valid Indiana ID can use this tool to register to vote online.
“They say good things come to those who wait. We’ve waited long enough. Now it’s time for not only good things — but great things — in Jeffersonville. ”
— Mike Moore
Let's Finish What We've Started
Mayor Mike Moore prepares to start the celebration at the official opening of the Big Four Walking Bridge.
- Named a 2013 Top 10 City for Young Families and a Top 5 City for Job Seekers
- More than 3000 jobs added in the last two years
- A 2013 year-end surplus of more than $9 million
- Cut Mayor’s budget by 58% saving taxpayers more than $400,000
- Designs for a revitalized Tenth Street
- First park in newly annexed area, Allison Brook Park, will soon open
- Plans for a new downtown marina
- Regular neighborhood meetings and gatherings for neighbors
- It’s your hometown like you’ve never seen it before.
Meet Mike Moore
MEDIA RELEASE: JANUARY 26, 2015 MAYOR MIKE MOORE CAMPAIGN TO OPEN RE-ELECTION OFFICE AT REPUBLICAN HEADQUARTERS Jeffersonville Mayor Mike Moore announced today that his re-election campaign will have its office located in the Clark County Republican Headquarters. “We’re excited about locating our campaign office at the party headquarters,” said Moore. “It’s going to be an…
In three short years, Jeff has made tremendous strides in growth and development. Our city is on the move from Veterans Parkway to River Ridge. Let’s keep it going. Check out this story from WDRB-TV.
Jeffersonville Mayor Mike Moore today made his bid for a second term official as he filed his paperwork with the Clark County Clerk’s office. “Great things are happening in Jeff. Let’s keep the momentum going,” said Moore. “I’m so proud of what we’ve accomplished in three short years. But now isn’t the time to stop…