VolunteerSign up to help the campaign! Whether it’s making phone calls, walking parades, going door to door, or just talking to your friends on Facebook, we need your support.
Contact UsDo you have questions or ideas for Mike or the campaign? Contact us today!
Register to VoteIndiana residents with a valid Indiana ID can use this tool to register to vote online.
“They say good things come to those who wait. We’ve waited long enough. Now it’s time for not only good things — but great things — in Jeffersonville. ”
— Mike Moore
Let's Finish What We've Started
Mayor Mike Moore prepares to start the celebration at the official opening of the Big Four Walking Bridge.
- Named a 2013 Top 10 City for Young Families and a Top 5 City for Job Seekers
- More than 3000 jobs added in the last two years
- A 2013 year-end surplus of more than $9 million
- Cut Mayor’s budget by 58% saving taxpayers more than $400,000
- Designs for a revitalized Tenth Street
- First park in newly annexed area, Allison Brook Park, will soon open
- Plans for a new downtown marina
- Regular neighborhood meetings and gatherings for neighbors
- It’s your hometown like you’ve never seen it before.
Meet Mike Moore
Have fun on the links while supporting Mike in his re-election campaign. The annual golf scramble is set for Tuesday, Sept. 8th at Hidden Creek Golf Club. Registration is $600 per team or $150 per person. Make your reservations today. Space is limited! For more info, call Rob Burgess at 317-371-4743 or e-mail: email@example.com.
Mike loves Jeff! Watch as he addresses the crowd at this year’s 4th of July ceremony in Warder Park. He talks about what makes Jeff a great community.
Thanks to everyone who helped support Mike at the July 4th Parade in downtown Jeff. Mike walked along with the Republican Party float and dozens of volunteers who were proudly wearing I’m for Mike Moore t-shirts. It was a sea of blue along Spring Street as volunteers handed out I’m for Mike Moore shopping bags….