VolunteerSign up to help the campaign! Whether it’s making phone calls, walking parades, going door to door, or just talking to your friends on Facebook, we need your support.
Contact UsDo you have questions or ideas for Mike or the campaign? Contact us today!
Register to VoteIndiana residents with a valid Indiana ID can use this tool to register to vote online.
“They say good things come to those who wait. We’ve waited long enough. Now it’s time for not only good things — but great things — in Jeffersonville. ”
— Mike Moore
Let's Finish What We've Started
Mayor Mike Moore prepares to start the celebration at the official opening of the Big Four Walking Bridge.
- Named a 2013 Top 10 City for Young Families and a Top 5 City for Job Seekers
- More than 3000 jobs added in the last two years
- A 2013 year-end surplus of more than $9 million
- Cut Mayor’s budget by 58% saving taxpayers more than $400,000
- Designs for a revitalized Tenth Street
- First park in newly annexed area, Allison Brook Park, will soon open
- Plans for a new downtown marina
- Regular neighborhood meetings and gatherings for neighbors
- It’s your hometown like you’ve never seen it before.
Meet Mike Moore
Jeffersonville Mayor Mike Moore delivered his third State of the City address to members of the Jeffersonville Rotary Club on Tuesday, looking back on his last three years as mayor with hope toward future gains…. Read More
MEDIA RELEASE: JANUARY 29, 2015 Jeffersonville Mayor Mike Moore today annonced that he will officially kick-off his campaign for re-election on Thursday, February 19th. “We’ve accomplished so much in our first three years. But there’s still a lot of work left,” said Moore. “Now isn’t the time to stop progress. Let’s finish what we started.”…