VolunteerSign up to help the campaign! Whether it’s making phone calls, walking parades, going door to door, or just talking to your friends on Facebook, we need your support.
Contact UsDo you have questions or ideas for Mike or the campaign? Contact us today!
Register to VoteIndiana residents with a valid Indiana ID can use this tool to register to vote online.
“They say good things come to those who wait. We’ve waited long enough. Now it’s time for not only good things — but great things — in Jeffersonville. ”
— Mike Moore
Let's Finish What We've Started
- Named a 2013 Top 10 City for Young Families and a Top 5 City for Job Seekers
- More than 3000 jobs added in the last two years
- A 2013 year-end surplus of more than $9 million
- Cut Mayor’s budget by 58% saving taxpayers more than $400,000
- Designs for a revitalized Tenth Street
- First park in newly annexed area, Allison Brook Park, will soon open
- Plans for a new downtown marina
- Regular neighborhood meetings and gatherings for neighbors
- It’s your hometown like you’ve never seen it before.
Meet Mike Moore
FOR IMMEDIATE RELEASE 09/17/2015 Yesterday, Mayor Mike Moore unveiled his vision for the city of Jeffersonville. This strategic plan sets the stage for Jeffersonville to continue in its role as a regional leader and center of innovation. Rob Burgess, Senior Campaign Advisor to Mayor Mike Moore’s Re-election Campaign, released the following statement: “For…
Mike loves Jeff! Watch as he addresses the crowd at this year’s 4th of July ceremony in Warder Park. He talks about what makes Jeff a great community.